A small block in the road

So I was on a roll last week and started out strong this week - then the sick bug hit our house again. :( Both the girls and myself have come down with something - headache, earache, sore throat, coughing. I've felt pretty rough the last few days, which ultimately means I haven't been to the gym in 3 long days. I'm praying I feel a lot better tomorrow so I can get back to it.

On a positive note, I'm hoping to get my website launched tonight. I'm no web designer, that's for sure! But, I had someone do the basic outline and I've learned enough over the last few weeks to make some pretty significant changes. I've got a few minor things to fix, but at least the bulk of the information is now ready and available to view. Very exciting!! www.thecolorguardacademy.com

The girls are having a sleepover with their grandparents tonight. I'm looking forward to a quiet evening, working on the website, and hopefully sleeping through the night. Even though the girls are 2 & 4, they still don't sleep great. Makes for long days and nights.

Looks like our family will be joining the new church we've been visiting several weeks now. We were so sad to leave our last church. But, the difficulties with attending such a small church is meeting the needs of everyone. We tried almost two years to make it work, but in the end our kids were really missing out. So, we've found a place with an incredible preschool program. I love the worship service and am looking forward to getting involved in the music program. I miss singing so much!! One of the greatest times in my life was when I sang in a quartet. We had several opportunities to sing at churches (in addition to our home church) and I loved it. Anyway... back on topic. Derek & I think we found "the" Sunday School where we're going to fit well. That was our last step. So - if we can get everyone feeling well enough to go to church on Sunday, we'll make it official!

0 comments:

 
Loving, Losing, & Living © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops