On the mend

Nothing terribly exciting, but enjoyed a great Saturday. I'm still feeling pretty rough - just can't get this awful cough to go away. But, I did manage to make it to the gym for a 7 mile bike ride. That's all I could handle today. Felt good to move though. I'm starting to find that my body is really craving the exercise now, so that's good!

The girls had a sleepover with their grandparents last night, so I was looking forward to sleeping in. Unfortunately, I woke up with a nasty coughing fit at 6:30 and was up for the day. Got some things done though with the girls not being here. I was a cleaning machine. LOL

I'm enjoying a great Bible study right now. It's a Beth Moore study - Breaking Free (new edition). It's a little more difficult read than the last one we did, but a wonderful study. I'm also looking forward to our new Sunday School class in the morning. We're doing an interesting study in Ezekiel. Kinda sci-fi-ish. lol

That's it for today! I'm off to read and then to bed.

0 comments:

 
Loving, Losing, & Living © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops