Project Life Week 10

Our week in pictures... ENJOY!
My big girl!  She just looked so big eating her cereal before school.
Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!  This is my friend and Audrey's Awana leader (who also teaches preschool).  She was all dressed up for Dr. Seuss's birthday.  Isn't she cute?!
PUZZLE time - Photo courtesy of Audrey :)
My splurge!  Don't know when, with what, or how I will wear them, but I had to have them!
Missed the really good moment, but the girls were loving on each other (Audrey hiding her face because she doesn't want her picture made.)
Pedicures all around!  Thank you, Nana!
Our countdown calendar - 16 days 'til the beach.  Our very first family vacation!!

0 comments:

 
Loving, Losing, & Living © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops