A whole 'nother week

So a whole other week has gone by already? Been super busy, so no blogging this week. But, I have to chime in on Wednesday Weigh In days! Today I'm down another 2.2 pounds for a total of 14.5!! Was hoping to hit 15, but I'll take it! I've consistently lost weight 7 weeks in a row. WootWoot!

This has been the first week I've been hesitant to go to the gym at all - not everyday, but at least once or twice. Not sure if the honeymoon is over or if I'm just tired. Doesn't help that I was pushed to the point of puking with my trainer Monday. He raised the weight immensely. Less repetition, but a crap load more pounds. I got on the treadmill after the weight training, but I could only make it 15 minutes. I came home and crashed. Luckily it was Maddie's nap time, so I just took one with her! Needless to say, I've been very sore since. But, I have stuck with it. Although Tuesday I struggled with some motivation, I still got on the treadmill for an hour. Today was just a mental battle. I did about 30 minutes of free weights and then 30 minutes on the elliptical. I had to really push through on the machine, but am really glad I stuck with it.

On a completely different note, I've been dealing with some Audrey issues this week. I do not want to change her and have no intentions in trying, but I'm really having a difficult time coping with her shyness. We have very different personalities and I really want to understand her. I don't expect her to, nor do I want her to, talk to strangers. But, she is so shy that she won't even talk to her teachers at church. She wouldn't participate in dance class this week. She got upset in gymnastics and left class. I felt bad for her this morning when I took her to school. The kids were so excited about the "Leprechaun visit", so when she got to class, they bombarded her. She absolutely doesn't like that!! Several of them started pulling on her and I could see a melt down in the making. So I pried them off of her and calmed her down. She recovered a little quicker than I expected, thankfully. And, she did participate at church tonight, so that is a plus. I worry a little about her transition to kindergarten. She has her evaluation in May. Hopefully she will talk to them and answer their questions. The child is brilliant. And, no, I'm not biased. :) But, seriously, she comprehends better than most adults, I think.

That's my thoughts for the day!

0 comments:

 
Loving, Losing, & Living © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops