Consistency Confessions

Ok, so I have to confess that I am the worst at being consistent - with anything! I start lots of things, but never finish. I commit to most things with the greatest of intentions, but slowly slip away. That is, until now!! I have to say this today - I AM PROUD OF MYSELF. I have done so much better with sticking to things with myself and the kids. Audrey has only missed one dance class since August - and it was only because we were at the doctor with Maddie who was having an allergic reaction to her medicine this week. If you know me well, or have known me a long time, I've tried about every direct sales known to man (ok, that may be a wee bit exaggerated), but I have been a Creative Memories consultant for 3 1/2 years. That's a long time for me!! =) Most recently, I've been to the first 3 Weight Watchers meetings without missing. I know it's only 3 sessions, but I've stuck to it! Most importantly is my commitment to the gym. I have been 4-5 times a week for 6 weeks now. That's the longest I've ever stuck with exercising. And, my mentality is that I'm going to continue to go. It is now a habit and a craving. I can't not go. And, my efforts are starting to pay off. I'm down 11 pounds and feel so good! I'm eating better and moving a lot more. Just had to share my excitement!

0 comments:

 
Loving, Losing, & Living © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops