Wednesday Weigh In

So, today was the big day. Wednesdays are Weight Watchers weigh in days. I only lost a pound, which brings it to a total of 12. I was really hoping for more, but I'm not discouraged. I know that I am feeling better, I'm toning my body, building muscle, and am overall healthier. The pounds will eventually come off. I'm looking forward to my one month check in with my trainer. That will be the big test - to see how many inches I've lost. I have kicked myself for not taking measurements a month earlier when I started this process. Oh, well! :)

I really enjoyed my WW meeting today. It was very encouraging. I am committing myself to attending regularly. They really are too important to miss. The leader asked us today if anyone had started an exercise program and I raised my hand. She asked me how I felt and I responded, "like a new person". I may have even choked up a little bit talking about it. But, I really and truly can say that I feel different. I am loving exercising. I was so upset today because my workout got cut short. lol I am finding myself in the gym (or outside) 5 to 6 days a week now... and have increased my workouts from 45 minutes to an hour to and hour and a half. Never thought I'd say that. :)

Still working on the food aspect of this journey. I'm finding myself hungry quite a bit, especially after workouts. This week I'm going to be more diligent with measuring portions. I did more guesstimating last week than I should have. And, I am going to add more water intake. Right now I usually just drink water during workouts and occasionally one meal. I did add 16 more ounces today... maybe more tomorrow.

On a totally different note, I went to my second choir rehearsal tonight. We worked on a recording tonight which was pretty cool. I think I'm really going to like this. I've never sang in a choir this large before. I listened in on some auditions before rehearsal. I'll be auditioning for a praise team pretty soon. Never had to audition for a church solo before. It's a bit intimidating. There are some amazing singers! Looking forward to learning more and being a part of it.

0 comments:

 
Loving, Losing, & Living © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops