Fall Festival

Had to post the cutest little kitty ever!  Audrey's elementary school had their Fall Festival last night. We had a blast!  I had a vendor booth set up with Creative Memories and met some great people.  Audrey was completely in her element and seemed so grown up.  She was running around with her little friends and taking part in all the activities.  I met the little guy that wants to marry her.  LOL  It was a long night, but we had a great time!  The girls crashed when we got home.  We put Audrey in the bed and were doing the normal bedtime routine - book and songs.  Before I could even finish singing she said, "My eyes are asleep.  I can't open them."  I think they had a great time!

0 comments:

 
Loving, Losing, & Living © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops