New Love


I have a new love - it's called a TerraTrike! Derek talked for 2 years about wanting a recumbent tricycle so he finally got one for Christmas. He let me ride it a few times and I HAD to have one, too. =) So, for our anniversary this year, Derek bought me one. It came in this week and we took it out for a spin today. We took the whole trail and back for a total of 13.6 miles. It was great!! (This was all after walking 8 miles.) And, in the Weight Watchers world let me say that I earned 23 activity points. LOL Go me! We're planning a trip on the Silver Comet Trail that runs from GA to AL. It's 67 miles one way. Can't wait to go. I'm LOVING this new active lifestyle we're living. =)

0 comments:

 
Loving, Losing, & Living © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops