Weigh In and Dance

I shared with you last week that I joined Weight Watchers again -- with a group of friends this time.    We joined last Tuesday (because of Labor Day) and will be weighing in on Mondays.  So, in my first 6 days, I'm happy to report that I lost 2.8 pounds.  :)  Collectively, our group dropped 16 pounds.  That's a great start!!  I'm already noticing how much more aware I am of what I eat.  I went to the Greenway while Audrey was in class today and walked a 5k.  I'm feeling good!

The girls started their first ballet/jazz class today.  I'm sooo excited to have both girls in dance!!  Audrey took two years off and this is Maddie's first time.  They're both in the same class.  It's at a different studio than where Audrey started.  I loved that studio, but it was really far away from us.  This new studio has been around for awhile, but just moved to a new location over the weekend - 7 minutes from my house.  We have 3 neighbors taking dance there, so we went to the Open House Saturday.  I was very impressed with what I saw.  On a side note, there was a Backstreet Boy there for the ribbon cutting ceremony.  He lives nearby and his son attends the studio.  That speaks volumes!


0 comments:

 
Loving, Losing, & Living © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops