Superwoman

I had a Superwoman kinda day. We're allowed one of those every once in a while, right? Mind over matter was the name of the game today. I took advantage of the Greenway this morning. It's so hard to go to the gym when the weather is nice and the scenery is so beautiful. It was on the verge of raining all day, but we're suppose to train "in the elements" anyway. So, I pushed forward today on the trail and made it 5 miles! That's a huge milestone for me. The only time in my life that I've actually lost weight was a few years ago and I don't think I ever did more than a couple of miles at a time. Today I surpassed that. In six months I will hit that 60 miles fit, trim, and totally in shape. In only 12 weeks, I've gone from an inactive, tired person with no energy to an almost fit individual full of energy. I feel good. No, I feel great! So, no matter what that scale says at weigh in tomorrow, I will feel good about what I've done this week.

0 comments:

 
Loving, Losing, & Living © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops