I started out with a quick trip to Goodwill. I found this sturdy shelf. Not sure what exactly it was used for, but it screamed miniature Lalaloopsies to me! ;)
It got a good bath. Next I used a pencil to outline the opening on the back panel. Then I removed the back panel to add the "wall paper". This was just old scrapbook paper I had tucked away. I cut them into blocks and used Mod Podge to adhere them.
After that, I just used some ribbon and hot glue to cover up the dated edges around the shelf.
Last, I added the back panel back on and put a few little buttons on.
This is the final project with her babies: